Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Ganbatte!

Hi guys....

It was a good presentation today. Most of you did an ok job. Most of you have put in the effort.... Some are still trying.... It's ok.. As long as you try... There are Still some who have not presented... coz we were short of time just now... Sorry...... Tomorrow continue k...

Anyway... I know you guys have a lot going right now.. assignments, after assignments.. after assignments.... But I'm not worried. Coz I'm sure you guys will be alright....

Keep looking out for each other. Help each other. Harness your strength, and let others help you with theirs. There is no ONE person that is good in everything... and knowledge is meant to be shared...

If anything else, you can always come me... If it is regarding something I can't help, at least we can have a little chat... haha.

If I ever become moody in class (like last monday), I truly apologise. I am but human. although it is NOT an excuse.... ごめんえ gomen ne.

I'm a bit random today. Maybe I'm tired. But I always look forward to teaching FA0901B.

Aspiring Animators.. you rock boring world.

Really. (you have no idea.)

and regarding the spammer, you guys should just ignore him or her. it'll end soon. and to the spammer, just stop it. it's getting a little tiresome.

well then... till I see you next lesson.

-ms sri-

No comments:

Post a Comment